An opportunity has arisen to join our successful, experienced and growing team in Fortress Diagnostics. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing organisation that can provide an amazing platform for driven individuals who wants to be at the top of the industry globally.
The successful candidate must be a fully qualified Accounts Technician or a recently Qualified Accountant who will have overall responsibility for managing the finances of our business. You should be able to demonstrate leadership and managerial ability with strong decision-making skills. You should have a professional and presentable manner with strong confidence in your ability.
- Full day to day management of all financial aspects of the business to include credit control, payroll, sales ledgers, purchase ledgers, budget control, legislative requirements in all forms, annual cash-flow planning & management.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and accounts pack
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Assist in production of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts in line with IFRS standards
- VAT and Intrastat Returns
- Matching receipts and reconciling GRNI accruals each month
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), part-qualified will also be considered with significant management accounting experience.
- Third level education in an accountancy or business related field
- Excellent IT knowledge & full versatility in accounts & payroll packages
- Experience of operating within a medium to large organisation
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Experience of managing Company bank accounts including reconciliation, balance sheet reporting and cash flow
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a high level of efficiency in Excel spread sheets
- Experience of a variety of accounting software packages e.g SAP
- Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Flexible and adaptable able to demonstrate strong business acumen, with entrepreneurial vision.
- The behavioral competencies that is essential for the job:
- Team player with the ability to conduct work with utmost confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Strong mentoring skills and leadership skills to develop a highly effective team
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative & reach deadlines
- Complies with regulatory, statutory and company procedures at all times
In return this role:
Will provide a strong salary package, good holiday benefits and private healthcare.
Opportunity for a great career path.
Job Type: Full-time
Accounting: 6 years (Preferred)
Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- CIMA (Preferred)
- ACA (Preferred)
- ACCA (Preferred)
- Job Duties:
Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
Cost reduction proposals
Budgets and forecasting activities
Conducting internal audits for policy adherence
Preparing year-end file for audit and dealing with queries
Presenting budgets and reports to upper management
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org