Fortress Diagnostics are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their expanding global marketing team. The Marketing Executive will oversee day to day marketing activities for the marketing department. This is an exciting role involving a wide range skills from design, digital, product development, data analytics and communications. The ideal candidate needs to be motivated and enthusiastic in their approach to work.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full mix of traditional & digital marketing for the company’s communications.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Experience managing and updating website content
- Understanding the product and customer profile and managing customer database.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Supporting the sales team with collateral for meetings and virtual events.
Requirements of the role
- Qualification in Marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Social Media management.
- Reading and writing Technical Data
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign.
Email CV's to: email@example.com
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and skills.
Closing Date: 11th December 2020