Fortress Diagnostics is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our expanding marketing team. The role will be based in their brand new facility in Antrim Technology Park. The Marketing Executive will oversee day to day marketing activities for the marketing department. Their role is to develop brand identity and identify actionable analytics for the business to elevate market awareness of products and services, while helping to drive sales.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for all divisions of Fortress Diagnostics.
- Using the full mix of traditional & digital marketing for the company’s communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Supporting the sales team with collateral for meetings and events.
Requirements of the role
- Qualification in Marketing would be an advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org