ESfEQA is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 by the German accreditation board DAkkS and offers EQA programs for;
- Clinical Chemistry
- Infectious Diseases
Benefits & Features of ESfEQA
- ISO Accredited scheme.
- Flexible enrolment at various stages of the year.
- Enables lab results to be compared to an International
- Easy to use, intuitive online data entry system (TEQA)
- Comparison by instrument, method and specific reagents.
- Comprehensive and easy to interpret results data.
- Choice of programs which have two, four or twelve surveys per
year and allow the submission of up to three results per sample
for different devices.
- Enter results immediately even if lab analytical system is not yet
listed in the database
- State-of-the-art statistics and the tailor made
- Reports include the calculated z-score for own peer group (same instrument and method) and calculated z-score for general group (all participants).
- Results for up to 3 different instrument/devices can be submitted by each participant without extra charge
- Choice of monthly and quarterly programs
Steps to Joining ESfEQA
- Complete an enquiry form www.fortressdiagnostics.com or email email@example.com
- Return enrolment documentation and receive your unique login details for sending/receiving results.
Further information can be found on the ESfEQA website.